Coastlines inspire Arhaus’ latest outdoor collection
Arhaus’s latest outdoor collection, Currents, pays homage to inspiring shores and coastlines from Costa Rica to New England.
“Of all the journeys we take, the most fulfilling are those that send us home with memories of places that inspire us for years to come,” says John Reed, Arhaus co-founder and CEO of the manufacturer and retailer based in Boston Heights, Ohio. “At Arhaus, we share the fresh outlooks we gain during our travels by partnering with artisans across the globe who craft authentic collections that bring the best experiences and design to outdoor living at home. Within … Currents, we aim to transport you to our favorite shores and coastlines while encouraging you to cultivate a paradise that is uniquely yours.”
All-weather teak shines throughout the new Corfu collection, with handcrafted planking along expansive dining tabletops, while the new Roos seating collection fuses teak and wicker in high-low toned seating. The Newport collection highlights mixed materials, pairing natural teak frames with hand-woven, all-weather rope across sophisticated tables, sofas and chairs. Fresno and Canyon expand with timeless, quality seating and tables made to last.
This season, Arhaus also introduces its Mix & Match outdoor dining collection with the opportunity to create a table that’s tailored for any space, allowing the choice of four tabletop finishes, three sizes, two shapes and two base styles.
New collections, like the 1920s-inspired Pueblaand the meticulously woven Leon, offer a selection of seating to pair with a custom table or one of many table introductions, such as the Montego outdoor dining table in teak.
In addition to its range of new furniture, Arhaus has expanded its array of outdoor accents, with new pillows and throws in natural tones and inviting textures, as well as vases and baskets in a variety of silhouettes, sizes and textures. Notably, Rooster planters discovered by Reed, are hand-sculpted and hand-painted by Mexican artisans, ensuring no two are alike.
Additional Arhaus outdoor introductions and expanded collections include:
- Ollie outdoor collection:With low profiles and a color palette made to be mixed, the new, easy-to-arrange Ollie collection offers modular pieces that can be repositioned as often as needed.
- Outdoor kitchen collection:The new outdoor Modular Kitchen collection is made up of five modular components that can be arranged in a variety of configurations to build the perfect gourmet space. Constructed from sustainably sourced natural teak or all-weather aluminum and topped with scratch-, heat- and stain-resistant sintered stone, each piece is crafted to blend seamlessly with standard appliances and grills for a polished look.
- Oxford outdoor collection:Oxford is inspired by an English garden aesthetic with low profiles, shelter-style detailing and sleek all-weather aluminum. Cushions upholstered in InsideOut performance fabrics complete the transitional twist on a classic design.
- Coronado outdoor collection: Inspired by traditional garden conversational seating styles, the Coronado outdoor seating collection boasts minimalist designs with charming details to complete the classic-meets-contemporary look.
- Sonoma outdoor collection:Handcrafted from sustainably harvested grade-A teak wood, the Sonoma seating collection pairs wide vertical slats, subtle curves and angled details with a low profile and deep seats, resulting in a classic-yet-modern silhouette. Antimicrobial cushions are covered in InsideOut performance fabrics.
- Fowler outdoor lounge chair:Designed with curves inspired by traditional, cozy designs that invite guests to relax and stay awhile, Fowler’s sturdy, rustproof aluminum frames are wrapped in Arhaus-exclusive all-weather resin wicker and complemented by plush cushions featuring antimicrobial cores covered in outdoor performance fabric.
- Kos outdoor swivel chair: Artisan-built in the foothills of North Carolina, the geometric shape of the Kos swivel chair is unique. Featuring clean lines and a striking open back, Kos’ angular silhouette and plush cushions provide a comfortable, modish aesthetic.
- Heatsail outdoor lamps: Created from stainless steel and aluminum, the Heatsail outdoor dome pendant is a heating and lighting system that’s perfect for patio, terrace or pergola entertaining. Featuring two heat settings, dimmable illumination and FAR-infrared technology, this lamp will add warmth and light to any outdoor space.
- Lanterns: Arhaus introduces four new collections, ranging from the organic, all-wicker Mesa outdoor portable lantern to the elegant Athos solar lantern, which allows the sun’s rays to illuminate the night with classic charm.
- Umbrellas:Boasting modern styling, neutral tones and functionality, the new Spectra and Nano UX umbrellas feature unique shapes with an endless variety of sun-shading positions.
The complete collection is now available online at Arhaus.com and in more than 80 Arhaus showrooms nationwide.