Interior designer John McClain offering online courses
As part of the launch of his new book, “The Designer Within: A Professional Guide to a Well-Styled Home,” interior designer John McClain is offering two online courses on Oct. 14.
Through the book, which is intended for both homeowners and interior designers, McClain provides readers with a list of actionable items to implement within their own homes and projects. The two courses — one for each audience — will teach McClain’s methods for “successfully becoming an interior designer, whether it’s in your own home or starting an interior design business,” according to a news release.
The first course, “The Designer Within: Homeowner,” will lead participants through the entire design process that professionals use — from the first concept to the placement of the final accessory — and will include exterior design techniques.
The second course, “The Designer Within: Business,” includes all the systems, processes, marketing, contracts, templates and practical, easy-to-implement business structures that interior design professionals need every day.
More specifically, according to a news release, the course for professional interior designers will walk participants through:
1. The Business Mindset: Run your design business with a CEO mindset, embracing abundance over scarcity.
2. Financials: Price your services, forecast sales and securely plan your company finances all year.
3. Systems & Processes: Run your entire firm in a consistent manner to bring success to you and your clients.
4. Marketing & Sales: Simple but powerful ways to brand your business and market to ideal clients.
5. Contracts & Templates: Access to all contracts and templates needed to operate (and protect) your company.
To register for a seat in an online course, click here or email email@example.com.
McClain is a designer, speaker, business coach and on-air contributor. His design firm, John McClain Design, has offices in Orlando, Florida, and Los Angeles.
His new book will be released Sept. 6 and is available now for presale anywhere books are sold. Signed copies are available at TheDesignerWithin.co. More information about the two courses also can be found on that website.