Sign up now for HP Market Style Spotters tours
High Point Market Style Spotters are set to guide buyers through their favorite showrooms during three days of Hot Spot Tours, Oct. 22-24. Style Spotters LIVE!, the popular market recap located in the High Point Theatre, will be Tuesday, Oct. 25.
The 2022 High Point Market Style Spotters team consists of 10 industry professionals, including interior and product designers from around the country.
Registered High Point Market buyers are encouraged to sign up early for the limited-capacity Hot Spot Tours, according to a news release. Each 60-minute tour led by the 2022 Style Spotters will feature two exhibitor showrooms:
Saturday, Oct. 22
- Kelly Collier-Clark – Global Views and Ngala Trading Co.
- Austin Handler – Ro Sham Beaux and Made Goods
- DuVäl Reynolds – Kravet and Highland House
Sunday, Oct. 23
- Lucy Penfield – Summer Classics and Gabby
- Jana Platina Phipps – House of Cindy and red egg
- Kurt Jacob Miller – South + English and SPLASHWORKS
Monday, Oct. 24
- Kelly Finley – Julian Chichester and Mr. Brown London
- Monika Nessbach – Palecek and Leif Petersen
- Rachel Mautner – Taracea and Soberon Studio
All tours depart at 9:30 a.m. from The Point, located on Commerce Avenue. Visit the High Point Market website for additional tour details and to RSVP.
At 9.m. Tuesday, Oct. 25, Style Spotters advisers Shay Geyer and Gary Inman will lead a panel discussion from the main stage of the High Point Theatre for the biannual Style Spotters LIVE! event. The event serves to recap this season’s noteworthy products, selected by each member of the 2022
Style Spotters team from High Point Market exhibitor showrooms. A complimentary breakfast will be served beginning at 8:30 a.m. No RSVP is required for the Style Spotters LIVE! event.
The 2022 Style Spotters program and events are sponsored by Crypton and Studio Designer. For additional information, visit the High Point Market website.