Performance fabric producer Sunbrella is unveiling the Sunbrella Window Collection, a selection of ready-to-ship, ready-to-hang drapes that mark the brand’s entry into window treatments for residential interiors.
Made especially for indoor use, the drapes feature “luxurious textures” for a soft hand and drape and are available in a range of light filtration options, from sheer to opaque, to control light and privacy in a room, according to the Burlington, North Carolina-based company. Made with the company’s Color to the Core technology, the drapes are intended to be both long lasting and low maintenance.
Available in two lengths (84 inches and 96 inches), the collection includes 54 ready-made stocked drapery options, and 27 colors within five distinct patterns. Most styles include a three-in-one construction that allows them to be hung using a rod pocket, back tab or clip rings. Some styles feature a grommet option. The collection is backed by a five-year warranty from Sunbrella and is Greenguard Gold certified for safe indoor environments, according to the company.
“We’re thrilled to introduce beautiful, life-proof finished drapery products to consumers for the first time with the quality and innovation that people expect from Sunbrella,” said Sean Martin, vice president and general manager of window treatments at Sunbrella. “The Sunbrella Window Collection complements our existing fabrics, offering consumers style and premium performance in ready-to-hang drapery products.”
Here are some highlights from the new collection:
- Durant light-filtering three-in-one curtain: Featuring a soft texture and timeless look, Durant is made with a classic and versatile plain-weave fabric in eight colorways.
- Marx light-filtering grommet curtain: Featuring a fine basketweave texture, the Marx offers a casual and relaxed appeal. It is available in eight different colorways.
- Lucena light-filtering three-in-one curtain: Featuring a loopy boucle yarn, Lucena curtains are made with an elegant and texture-rich fabric. Available in five colorways.
- Taylor light filtering three-in-one curtain: The textured fabric of the Taylor curtain provides the elevated look of silk in five eye-catching colorways.
- Lina sheer three-in-one curtain: Semi-sheer Lina curtains feature a touch of sheen to provide an airy ambiance with gently diffused natural light, the company says. Available in a natural color, Lina curtains can be hung alone or layered with other Sunbrella window treatments to add depth, dimension and texture to windows.
The drapes are available through retailers including Pottery Barn and Frontgate, as well as on the company’s website, Sunbrella.com. The company plans to expand into Lulu and Georgia, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, AllModern and Birch Lane throughout 2023.